BMW GROUP UK PRIDE.
Since 2018, BMW Group UK PRIDE has served as an inclusive employee network for LGBT+ people, and those allied to its purpose. It has a mission to drive cultural change across the businesses, while providing support and services to our LGBT+ colleagues, their families and friends.
"BMW Group strives to build a workplace culture of inclusion and one that reflects the diversity of our surrounding communities. We are committed to supporting our LGBT+ employees and customers, and we are so proud to be participating in Pride in London with over 80 colleagues from the UK for the first time in 2019,” Graeme Grieve, CEO BMW UK and BMW Group UK PRIDE sponsor said.
BMW Group UK PRIDE aims to:
- Represent the interests of LGBT+ people at BMW Group UK
- Provide support for LGBT+ colleagues, their families and friends
- Promote a diverse and inclusive work environment where people are encouraged to be themselves
- Influence the creation and amendment of BMW Group UK’s policies to include same-sex couples and transgender individuals
- Provide networking and social opportunities for our LGBT+ colleagues
- Support the development and implementation of mandatory diversity and inclusivity training for all employees
- Advocate for continued workplace diversity
- Support the wider LGBT+ community
Find out more about the BMW i8 Roadster or book a test drive today.